Sweet Potato Fries
silly sweet, crunchy and super crisp!
- 4-5 Dr. Praeger’s Sweet Potato Hash Browns or Sweet Potato Little boxes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice each frozen sweet potato hash brown or sweet potato Little into any size or shape strips. Place on a sheet pan and drizzle with olive oil and salt. Toss to coat.
- Bake the fries for 10 minutes then use a spatula to flip them over and bake for an addition 15 minutes.
- Allow fries to cool before serving!