Super Greens Veggie Meatballs
- 4 Dr. Praeger’s Super Greens Veggie Burgers
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
Super Greens Veggie BurgersView Product
- Microwave veggie burgers in 30 second increments until thawed, about 3 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, use a fork to mash burgers, mix in bread crumbs, oregano, and olive oil until a dough-like consistency is achieved.
- Form into 10-13 balls, place on a parchment lined cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes, flipping the balls halfway through.
- Serve on a sub roll with marinara sauce and lettuce, with hummus, or on pasta.