Super Greens Pin Wheels
food is supposed to be fun and social!
- 1 sheet of frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 Dr. Praeger’s Super Greens Burgers
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Roll out the puff pastry slightly on a piece of wax paper.
- Sprinkle the parmesan on top of the puff pastry.
- Microwave the Super Greens burgers for 2 minutes until completely thawed. Use a fork to break up the burgers and spread them over the cheese on the puff pastry.
- Roll the puff pastry inward length-wise to create a log, then refrigerate for 10 minutes to firm it up a bit.
- Remove from fridge and slice it into 1 inch pieces using a very sharp knife.
- Arrange slices spiral side up on a parchment paper lined baking sheet leaving at least 2 inches between each slice.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool before serving.