Spinach Tomato Quiche
- 1 9-inch pie crust
- 3 Dr. Praeger’s Spinach Cakes (cut into fourths)
- 1 ½ cups cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
- 4 eggs
- ⅓ cup milk
- 4 oz. goat cheese (chopped)
- 1 oz. parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 handful fresh basil
Time: 50 minutes
Servings: 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- On a floured surface roll out pie crust, transfer to a pie tin. Gently push the crust into the pan, use a knife to cut off any excess dough around the edges.
- Beat together eggs in a medium mixing bowl. Using a pastry brush, lightly brush a little of the beaten egg onto the pie crust. Place crust in the oven and pre-bake for 6 minutes.
- Add milk, cheeses, ground pepper and salt to the beaten eggs. Pour egg mixture into pre-baked pie crust. Place cherry tomatoes and Dr. Praeger’s Spinach Cakes on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Let sit for 10 minutes before serving and garnish with fresh basil.