Spinach Bites with Olive Tapenade
- 6 Dr. Praeger’s Spinach Cakes
- 1 cup assorted greek olives, pitted (chopped finely)
- ½ cup baby tomatoes (chopped finely)
- ⅓ cup feta cheese
- 1 tbsp fresh basil (chopped finely)
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme (chopped finely)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Prepare Dr. Praeger’s Spinach cakes in a toaster oven by baking for 10-15 minutes.
- Combine all tapenade ingredients together in a medium mixing bowl. Spoon onto warm spinach cakes and serve immediately.