Santa Fe Quesadillas
- 2 Dr. Praeger’s California Veggie Burgers
- 4 medium flour tortillas
- ½ tbsp butter (or coconut oil)
- 1 cup corn
- ½ cup mixed hot peppers (diced finely)
- 1 cup cotija cheese
- ½ cup cilantro
Time: 15 Minutes
- Preheat a non-stick pan over medium heat. Cook burgers approximately 7 minutes until browned. Carefully flip and cook an additional 5 minutes until heated through and well browned. Transfer to cutting board and roughly chop each burger into 4-6 pieces.
- Wipe down skillet and return to the stovetop. Assemble quesadilla with a tortilla, cheese, peppers, corn, veggie burger pieces, and a second tortilla. Add butter to the skillet and fry the quesadilla 4-5 minutes on each side until tortillas are browned and slightly crispy.
- Slice in half, top with cilantro and serve!