Root Veggie Mac & Cheese
their new favorite mac-tastic meal with yummy root veggies
- 2 cups dry elbow pasta
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 Dr. Praeger’s Root Veggie Hash Browns
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Add pasta and cook per package instructions.
- Drain pasta and return it to the pot. Add milk, butter, salt and cheese. Stir over low heat until butter and cheese melt.
- Roughly chop the root veggie hash browns, then gently stir into the pasta.
- Sprinkle chives on top before serving.