Roasted Red Pepper Dip
a dip that can set the stage!
- To be served as a side dip with any of our Dr. Praeger’s Littles
- Makes about 2 cups
- 1 jar (12 oz.) roasted red peppers, drained and patted dry
- 3/4 cup 2% Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Dr. Praeger’s Spinach, Broccoli or Kale Littles, prepared according to package
- Puree red peppers, yogurt, sour cream and salt in a food processor.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, cover and chill for 1 hour to thicken.
- Serve with Dr. Praeger’s Spinach, Broccoli or Kale Littles.