Roasted Kale & Artichoke Dip
- Makes 8 servings
- 1 box (10 oz.) Dr. Praeger’s Kale Veggie Burgers
- 1 cup 2% fat Greek yogurt
- 1 can (7 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped water chestnuts (optional)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh mint
- 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. finely grated lemon zest
Kale Veggie BurgersView Product
- Cook Dr. Praeger’s Kale Veggie Burgers according to package oven directions.*
- Crumble cooked burgers in medium bowl and stir in yogurt, artichokes, water chestnuts (if using), Parmesan cheese, mint, lemon juice and zest.
- Cover and chill 1 hour or serve at room temperature with your favorite dippers.
*Short on time? Prepare Dr. Praeger’s Kale Veggie Burgers according to package microwave directions.