One Grill Basket Veggie Platter with Vegan Pesto Dressing
- 3 Dr. Praeger’s Mushroom Risotto Veggie Burgers
- 1 red onion (cut into slivers)
- 1 green zucchini (cut into thin, long slices)
- 1 eggplant (cut into 1 inch slices)
- ½ cup assorted cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
- 1 cup mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 ears of corn (cut into 2-3 pieces)
- 1 tbsp. parsley (chopped roughly)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Vegan Pesto Sauce
- 1 cup basil
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 clove garlic
- ¼ cup tahini
Time: 20 minutes
- Turn grill to medium heat.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss veggies with parsley, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place veggies on one side of a large grill basket, and Mushroom Risotto Veggie Burgers on the other. Cover grill and let roast for 10 minutes. Carefully flip burgers and continue to cook until veggies are soft and burgers are golden.
- Serve with pesto drizzled over veggies or as a dip.