Broccoli Cheese Breakfast Bites
- 5 eggs
- 4 Dr. Praeger’s Broccoli Cakes
- 1 cup broccoli florets (chopped)
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- ½ cup cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
Broccoli CakesView Product
Servings: 6-8 bites
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Thaw broccoli cakes in the microwave for 2-3 minutes, add salt and pepper and use a fork to mash into dough.
- Grease muffin tins and fill with broccoli cake mash.
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs. Add a spoonful of egg mixture on top of the broccoli cake mash. Top the bites with broccoli florets, a small sprinkle of cheddar cheese, thyme and salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes until cooked and turning slightly golden brown.