Mini Egg Breakfast Muffins
Simply delicious mini egg breakfast muffins that are kid-friendly, easy to make, and quick to reheat for a breakfast on the go!
- 5 Dr. Praeger’s Kale Littles, cooked according to package directions
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
Serves: about 24 mini egg muffins
Prep time: 10 mins / Cook time: 15 mins / Total time: 25 mins
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Spray mini muffin tin well with cooking spray and set aside.
- Cook the Kale Littles according to package directions. (I find it easiest to use the microwave method). Let cool for a few minutes and then chop up into small pieces.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, whisk eggs together. Add in cottage cheese, salt, pepper, garlic powder and milk. Stir to combine and then add cut up Kale Littles. Mix together.
- Pour mixture into prepared mini muffin tin and sprinkle cheese on the top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through. Let cool and then carefully extract from pan. Serve and enjoy!
*Can also put in a plastic container and refrigerate or freeze for future breakfasts. Just pop in the microwave for a few seconds to reheat and eat!