Mediterranean Salad With Balsamic Dressing
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 2 Dr. Praeger’s California Veggie Burgers (or substitute Dr. Praeger’s Mushroom Risotto Veggie Burgers)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (cut in halves)
- 2 cucumbers (diced)
- ¾ cup kalamata olives
- ½ cup roasted red peppers (diced)
- 1 tsp fresh parsley (finely diced)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
California Veggie Burgers Gluten FreeView Product
Mushroom Risotto Veggie BurgersView Product
- In a nonstick skillet, cook Dr. Praeger’s California Burgers on each side for 5-7 minutes until golden brown. Chop each burger into 8 pieces.
- Make dressing by whisking together all the ingredients with a fork.
- Assemble salad by tossing all ingredients with dressing.