Kale Vegetable Soup
soup and kale go hand in hand
- Makes 6 servings
- 2 cups water
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 box (10 oz.) Dr. Praeger’s Kale Burgers
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 small clove garlic, chopped
- Bring water/broth to a boil in large sauce pot over high heat.
- Add Dr. Praeger’s Kale Burgers, beans and garlic and return to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and cook 5 minutes.
- Serve sprinkled, if desired, with Parmesan cheese
Also delicious pureed with immersion blender or in batches in a blender. *Vegan Option: Leave out the cheese or replace with a vegan substitute.