always a scrambling people!
- Makes 1 serving
- 1 Dr. Praeger’s Kale Burger
- 3 eggs*
- 1 small tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/4 avocado, diced
- Spray small skillet with cooking spray.
- Cook Dr. Praeger’s Kale Burger over medium heat 4 minutes, turning once.
- Break apart burger with spatula and continue cooking.
- Stirring frequently or occasionally, 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Season eggs, if desired, with salt and pepper.
- Stir eggs into skillet and cook, stirring 2 minutes or until egg is set.
- Serve topped with tomato and avocado. Sprinkle, if desired, with Parmesan cheese.
*Vegan Option: Prepare with 3/4 cup diced silken tofu instead of egg whites. Add tofu while breaking up kale burger in skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes or until golden. Serve topped with tomato and avocado.