Hashbrown Grilled Cheese Waffles With Kale
- 8 Dr. Praeger’s Four Potato Hashbrowns
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese, plus 2 thick slices (or sub vegan cheese)
- 1 cup kale (destemmed and shredded)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, microwave hashbrowns in 1 minute increments until soft, about 4 minutes total.
- Add cheese, salt and pepper, combine with a fork. Use your hands to form the mixture into 4 balls.
- Heat waffle iron to medium-high, cook one ball at a time and for 3-5 minutes until crispy.
- Once all 4 waffles are cooked, assemble each sandwich with the shredded kale and 1 thick slice of cheese between two waffles.
- In an oven or toaster oven bake for 5 minutes on 350F and cheese is melty and serve.