Skip to content
- 3 – 4 eggs
- 4 Dr. Praeger’s Sweet Potato Hash Browns (cut into fourths)
- ½ cup cilantro
- 1 tbsp harissa (or any hot sauce)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 red pepper (cut into thin slivers)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a cast iron skillet saute red pepper slices in olive oil until soft, about 8-10 minutes. Add garlic and frozen Dr. Praeger’s Sweet Potato Hash Browns to the skillet, cook for another 5 minutes.
- Create small divots in your veggie mix, crack eggs into the pockets and cover. Keep the skillet over medium heat another 5 minutes until eggs are cooked over medium.
- Garnish with cilantro, salt and pepper, and harissa (or hot sauce). Serve with a loaf of crusty bread.