Fish Taco Bowls
- 4 Dr. Praeger’s Rice Crusted Fish Fillets
- 1 cup short grain brown rice
- 1 cup coleslaw
- 1 cup corn
- 1 avocado (sliced)
- 1 tbsp sriracha aioli
- 1 lime
Rice Crusted Fish FilletsView Product
Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 2 bowls
- Cook rice according to package directions
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 450ºF. Place fish fillets on an ungreased baking pan and bake approximately 11 minutes, flip and bake an additional 8 minutes, until heated through and well browned. Cut into halves.
- Assemble bowls by adding rice, corn, coleslaw, fish filets, and avocado to your bowl. Top with a squeeze of lime, cilantro, salt and pepper to taste, and sriracha aioli.