Fish Stick Sandwich
- 4 slices wheat bread
- 8-10 Dr Praeger’s Southern Cornmeal Crusted Fish Sticks
- ⅓ cup green cabbage (diced finely)
- ⅓ cup red cabbage (diced finely)
- 1 tablespoon tartar sauce + extra for assembly
- ¼ cup carrots (grated)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ cup mixed salad greens
- 1 teaspoon honey
Yield: 2 Sandwiches
- Toss cabbage, carrot, lemon juice, 1 tablespoon tartar sauce, and honey until thoroughly coated.
- In a nonstick skillet, cook fish sticks 5 minutes. Carefully flip and cook an additional 5 minutes, until heated through and well browned.
- Toast bread sliced, and assemble the sandwich with the additional tarter sauce, greens, cabbage mixture, and fish sticks.