Crispy Potato, Smoke Salmon & Chive Bites
salmon and so much more!
- 8 Dr. Praeger’s Four Potato Hash Browns, cooked according to package directions
- 1/3 cup 2% Greek Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon finely minced chives, divided
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 oz. smoked salmon
Four Potato Hash BrownsView Product
Servings: 4 (as an appetizer)
- Cook Dr. Praeger’s Hash Browns according to package directions.
- While hash browns are cooking, combine sour cream, 2 teaspoons chives, lemon zest and lemon juice, salt and pepper in a bowl and stir to incorporate. Chill until ready to use.
- Remove pancakes from oven and let cool for 2 minutes.
- Using a serrated knife, cut each hash brown in half. Top each wedge with 1 teaspoon sour cream mixture and one slice of salmon.
- Sprinkle remaining 1 teaspoon chives evenly among wedges.