Crispy Fish Fillet Lettuce Cups
- ½ head red leaf lettuce
- 4 Dr. Praeger’s Rice Crusted Fish Fillets
- 1 cup assorted baby tomatoes (diced)
- ½ cup sprouts
- 1 cup kale (shredded)
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ tbsp sesame oil
- ½ tbsp honey
Rice Crusted Fish FilletsView Product
- Preheat a nonstick pan over medium heat. Cook fish fillets approximately 5 minutes. Carefully flip and cook an additional 5 minutes, until heated through and well browned. Cut each piece in thirds.
- In a small bowl combine all sauce ingredients and mix thoroughly until smooth.
- Assemble lettuce cups by carefully detaching lettuce leaves from the head of lettuce. Fill with tomatoes, fish, sprouts, kale, drizzle with sauce and sesame seeds