Crispy Carrot Puff Salad
- 1 box Dr. Praeger’s Carrot Puffs
- 1 cucumber (cut into thin slices)
- 1 ½ cups assorted cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup parsley (roughly chopped)
- ½ red onion (sliced thinly)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
Time: 20 minutes
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 450°F.
- Place a single layer of Puffs on an ungreased baking pan. Bake approximately 6 minutes, carefully rotate Puffs and bake 5 minutes, carefully rotate Puffs again and bake approximately 5 more minutes until heated through and well browned.
- In a large bowl, toss tomatoes, onion, cucumber, and herbs with olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Fill two large bowls with veggies, top with warm Puffs and serve!