- 2 Dr. Praeger’s California Burgers
- 1 tomato (sliced)
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes (diced)
- 1 avocado (cut)
- ⅓ cup Carrots (shredded)
- 2 slices Vegan Cheese
- 2 large collard leaves
California Veggie BurgersView Product
- In a nonstick skillet, cook Dr. Praeger’s California Burgers on each side for 5 minutes until golden brown. Add cheese and continue to cook for 2 minutes to melt cheese.
- In a large skillet, steam collard leaves with 1 tablespoon of water for 3 minutes to soften slightly.
- Assemble by wrapping the: burger, tomatoes, avocado and shredded carrot into a collard wrap.