Cheddar Jalapeno Puffs Casserole
- 1 box Dr. Praeger’s Carrot Puffs
- 1 box Dr. Praeger’s Kale Puffs
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1 small red onion (diced)
- 1 red pepper (diced)
- 1 orange pepper (diced)
- 4-5 jalapeno peppers
- 1 tbsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. chilli powder
- 1 15 oz. can of corn
- 1 15 oz. can of black beans
- ½ cup cheddar cheese (or vegan cheese)
- ½ cup cilantro
- 2 spring onions (diced)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Juice of ½ of a lime
- Sour cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a medium cast iron pan, add olive oil, garlic and diced onions, cook for 5 minutes until soft. Add cumin, chilli powder, red, orange and jalapeno peppers and cook for an additional 5 minutes. Add beans and corn.
- Layer puffs on top of veggie mix in a circle, top with grated cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until puffs are crispy.
- Serve topped with cilantro, spring onions, salt and pepper to taste, sour cream, and a spritz of lime.