Broccoli Cheddar Melts
- 4 Dr. Praeger’s California Veggie Burgers
- 1 cup broccoli florets (chopped into ½ inch pieces)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ¾ cups sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme
Time: 15 Minutes
- Over medium heat in a nonstick frying pan, sauté broccoli in olive oil for 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven / toaster oven to bake at 450°F. Place burger on an ungreased baking pan. Bake approximately 7 minutes until browned. Carefully flip, add sautéed broccoli and cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with thyme and serve.