Black Bean and Avocado Southwest Bowl
- 1 ½ cup cooked black beans
- 2 Dr. Praeger’s Black Bean and Quinoa Veggie Burgers
- 1 avocado (diced)
- 1 red Pepper (diced)
- ½ cup quick cook farro
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- A handful of cilantro
- 1 tsp cumin
- ¼ cup tahini
- 1 tbls olive oil
- Juice from 1 lime
Black Bean Quinoa Veggie BurgersView Product
- Cook farro according to package directions.
- In a small saucepan, heat beans with cumin, and salt and pepper to taste
- In a nonstick skillet, cook Dr. Praeger’s Black Bean and Quinoa Burgers on each side for 5-7 minutes until golden brown. Chop each burger into 6 pieces.
- Make dressing by whisking together all the ingredients with a fork until smooth.
- Assemble bowls by adding spinach, black beans, diced red pepper, burgers, avocado, and farro. Sprinkle with cilantro and dressing.