Baja Eggs Benedict
eggs here eggs here!
- Makes 4 servings
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 Dr. Praeger’s Hash Browns (choice of 4) Or Dr. Praeger’s Veggie Cakes – any variety (Broccoli Cakes or Spinach Cakes)
- 4 eggs, poached
- 1/2 cup fresh pico de gallo salsa
- In the basin of blender, combine the avocado, olive oil, lemon juice, water, cilantro, salt and pepper. Pulse until very smooth. Set aside.
- Prepare Dr. Praeger’s hash browns or veggie cakes using the SKILLET directions on package.
- While the Dr. Praeger’s hash browns or veggie cakes are cooking, you can poach the eggs.
- To assemble the Eggs Benedict, place a poached egg on top of each veggie cake, top with 1/4 of the salsa, and drizzle with 1/4 of the avocado Hollandaise sauce.
Prep Time: 30 minutes Total Time: 40 minutes